1. cjameson2000

cjameson2000 Private E-2

Last week I noticed I was having problems accessing my hotmail account then that happened to account after account after account. Also, my windows XP Pro user account pswd kept getting changed and I would be unable to log on except when I logged on as administrator and set another password... I have now been locked out of my email accounts (yahoo & hotmail,) both of which I have had in excess of 5 years and all the records and personal info I have there.;

My question is how can I make sure there's no one monitoring my at home network, and/or recording my keystrokes. I am no longer using that laptop where the problems started, but I have a gut feeling that this laptop is also somehow being monitored. How can I prevent this while still being able to use p2p software?

Also, does anyone know how I may be able to get my email accounts back? Anyone have contact numbers for hotmail or yahoo???? The problem was each account was set up where the other was the "alternate" email address (of which my reset password would be sent to, but now that I am locked out of both of them I can't reset things. Also I have tried every possible bithdate, and address combo with yahoo and am still being denied given my pswd...;. I think who ever hijacked my email accounts has obviously changed the contact (address) info,.....\\\
    Can someone please help!!!!! :rolleyes: t

Thanks...

CJ

2. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

Please follow the steps below:

- Run ALL the steps in this Sticky thread READ & RUN ME FIRST Before Asking for Support

Make sure you check version numbers and get all updates.

- Very Important: Make sure you tell us the results from running the tutorial...was anything found? Were you unable to complete any of the scans?...Were you unable to download any of the tools?...Did you do the on-line scans as suggested? etc.

After doing ALL of the above you still have a problem make sure you have booted to normal mode and run the steps in the below link to properly use HijackThis:

Downloading, Installing, and Running HijackThis

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds