ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP Drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by JAVIZ, Jul 31, 2008.

1. JAVIZ

JAVIZ Private E-2

Hi All
    I am trying to find the latest drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP video adapter.So if anyone knows where i can find it or has got a link please post it .

Also i found a link on the MG website http://www.majorgeeks.com/ATI_Catalyst_Drivers_for_Windows_XP_d4038.html of which i am not sure will work for my adapter or not.

So help me with this if you know anything.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

You didn't mention the make or model of your laptop, or the version of Windows you're running (all pretty important stuff when it comes to drivers) so I'm assuming you have XP:
    http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/...ineID=ccccaddglkkjddicgfkceghdgngdgmn.0&ct=DL
    This is from Toshiba, but if you use TUGzip or 7zip or another 'unzipper' you can extract it and install just the video driver if you install it thru the device manager using the "Have Disk" method....

Good luck! I hope this helps!

[dlb]
    :major

3. JAVIZ

JAVIZ Private E-2

Thanks for the link dlb
    Sorry i did not mention some important information
    I have a Toshiba Satellite A60 S-1591st laptop and i have got Windows XP Pro SP3 installed on it.
    Hope the same link will work for it.

Thanks once again

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:) The driver I linked to should work perfectly. It's for a Satellite A60-S156; you're laptop is in the same model series and production series so it shouldn't be a problem. And if you look at the bottom of that page, there's a list of models that support the driver, and your model is listed :dood

5. JAVIZ

JAVIZ Private E-2

Thanks dlb
    I have got it installed and it seems to have sorted the problem which i was facing.
    :)

6. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:celebrate :dancer [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Glad I could help!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds