freemake video converter

Discussion in 'Software' started by may2014, Oct 11, 2014.

1. may2014

may2014 Private E-2

I need help with freemake , I need to burn files from youtube to dvd. There are 7 parts , If I just paste the address in one by one and then click dvd , then burn will the files be in order on the dvd ?

or should i just merge all 7 files into one? That 's the part i need help with . because when I click join files part 1 is one file and then the other 6 single files are still there.

2. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

You can enter each one separately and click DVD.

You will get a choice to save to your hdd or burn directly to dvd.

I used 3 examples.

They will all be in order.

Attached Files:

3. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

This is how it will look when you click DVD.

Name it in top box and click down arrow to choose to save to hdd or burn directly to DVD.

Attached Files:

4. may2014

may2014 Private E-2

ok I just wanted to make sure if I do it one by one it will be in order. There is 7 parts and it will be one. once on the dvd I don't want 7 separate files

5. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

Each one will be a separate movie.

I thought that was what you wanted.

For a test, click to DVD and save to hdd and see if you like it.

6. may2014

may2014 Private E-2

no I dont want a separate movie, I want one movie , It is one movie but its in 7 parts, that is on youtube, they did not put full movie in one file on there.

I have to join them, but i get confused with how to do it in freemake . I looked at the guide because when I click join files part 1 is one file and then the other 6 single files are still there. and in the box it says transition in blue and I don't know what it means by that

7. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish.

I download Youtube vids all the time and convert with the method I gave you.

I just did a test and converted two tv shows.

After you click the first one and it finishes, the second one starts.

You will be able to watch all seven parts continuously or click one at a time.

Attached Files:

8. may2014

may2014 Private E-2

You will be able to watch all seven parts continuously or click one at a time.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version Name: HAWAII TEST PIC.jpg Views: 1 Size: 78.7 KB ID: 214704

ok I understand , but instead of having 7 boxes to watch continuously or click one at a time. I want one file, like after i paste the url for the 7 parts and snd in the right top corner it says join files part 1 has all files and parts 2-7 still remain
    I am wondering will it still be 1 joined file when its time to burn or I will save the file to test it

9. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

I don't know any other way of doing it.

Maybe someone else will chime in.

10. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I had 7 mp4 files. I put them in order, clicked the Freemake button marked Join files. It said converting, even though it didn't need to and I ended up with one large file. You can rename it whatever you want.
    Actually, I prefer FreeVideoJoiner. http://www.freevideojoiner.com/
    The joining takes a lot longer than Freemake but the ending file size is a lot smaller. Freemake file 600+MB and Freevideojoiner 220+MB.
    I ran the results side by side and did not notice any difference in the quality.

11. may2014

may2014 Private E-2

I got it to be one file in freemake by clicking join files, and saved it to hard drive . Now can I go in freemake and burn the vob files, or do i have to use another burning software.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds