Eusing Registry Cleaner

Discussion in 'Software' started by star17, Jun 17, 2006.

1. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Have seen this program recommended a lot here lately, be advised if you use graphic programs such as CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator or the like, it removes fonts. Switched from RegSeeker to Eusing, going back to RegSeeker. It seems a bit too aggressive for its own good, kind of like CCleaner's registry cleaner, which I never trusted.Thank God for backups. ;)

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

star17
    Re Eusing
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't use those graphic programs though.

Re CrapCleaner (a.k.a. CCleaner)
    I run CCleaner daily---> Issues tab, with all defaults ticked on, and have yet to become aware of any problems with it (on my PC of course).

Bazza

@COMPUABLE, any comments? Baz

===

3. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> @COMPUABLE, any comments? Baz <<

Oh sure, my comment: If you experience any problems using Eusing Registry Cleaner (or any other program for that matter) be sure to always contact the developer of the product. The developer of Eusing Registry Cleaner can be contacted at the following email address: support@eusing.com.

Note: Regarding the use of any of registry cleaners: These types of utilities can be very handy but none of these programs are 'perfect' and some can definitely be more 'aggressive' than others. If anyone reading this post uses these types of Windows registry cleaners; make sure the product includes the ability to perform a full "restore" for a session and therefore undo any changes made during the cleaning process.

One of the things I like about the Eusing cleaner is before the program deletes any keys; it automatically creates a backup of the registry and allows you to easily undo any changes if needed. By default; this program will create this auto-backup each time you use it and has a button labeled: "Restore Previous Registry" just in case you want to restore the previous backup.

Like many of these types of cleaners; after the initial scan the Eusing cleaner also provides a list of choices and allows the user to "untick" any choices the user deems unworthy of removal.

Additional Note to star17: If you don't mind and you get a few spare minutes; you should definitely consider contacting the program's developer at support@eusing.com with the results of your testing out the program and discovering this 'font removal' flaw. I have actually contacted this developer in the past and received a fairly prompt response (within about two days or so).

I do not use either CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator so I cannot verify the 'font removal' flaw; however I've used Eusing Registry Cleaner for months with no problems thus far and I have two drives filled with hundreds of programs on the computer that I use to test new freeware products. In any case, I would definitely be interested in hearing the results of your inquiry with the Eusing developer. Thanks. ;)

Good Luck!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds