Hey there!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Xernicus, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Xernicus

Xernicus Private E-2

Heya Geeks!

I've been using MG for secure and trusted downloads of software now for a long time and following a problem of my own that I can't troubleshoot any further, I've decided to stop lurking about and register on your forums.

I live in Seattle, WA and balance two jobs to feed my "anything Computer" budget. I'd say that helping people with their tech problems is what I like to do the most (after all, I still do it no matter how many times I tell myself "no more") :p but I enjoy taking photos and doing a little writing here and there during my free time. I also enjoy gaming, and should probably look into curbing my increasing addiction to video games.

I've got some background in almost all of today's major operating systems, including Windows, OS X, and *nix, and I look forward to being able to share my knowledge to help anybody who needs it.

I look forward to meeting you, and working with you all in the near future.
    Feel free to ask away if you have any questions for/about me!

Warm regards,
    Xern

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :major
    And that was a nice introduction.:drink

3. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

Welcome to MG! You are sure to love this forum as much as I do.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums Xernicus, wow what an unusual user nick? a bird species name IIRC

I think you will fit in here great as your love of computing and helping folk is what we do daily, so any topics and questions you can help out others with, do jump in.

Best regards
    David

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds