random question 2012

Discussion in 'Software' started by watchntv, Apr 21, 2012.

1. watchntv

watchntv Private E-2

I have questions about EASE OF USE

1 what is the best phone to text on/make calls on/update calendar/use calculator/wont break/wont dial accidentally/takes pictures with 1 or 2 buttons/play music NO ITUNES,

I had a rumor2 and it got wet
    so I upgraded to a Samsung Transform ultra

HORRIBLE phone

I can't make calls easily,,(as in speedial) I have to access the screen with my fingers and scroll to find what I need, takes time, attention
    -it dials when I set it down, if Im not careful
    -its big
    -not that on using the internet, but I rarely used it for that purpose, I own a laptop

pros
    It can use the 2gig SD card to play music/videos

so Im going to end up taking it back and buy a $30 rumor2 off ebay

Next

when I type in the URL bar(, i use ff) it will take me to
    http://search.babylon.com/?babsrc=toolbar2&q=majorgees

can I get it to automatically a search on google?

I will have more later, thanks MGers:wave

2. Tueur

Tueur Sergeant Major

I have the Galaxy S+ and it comes with voice dial and voice search. seems to work pretty well. you might be able to get them from google play

3. watchntv

watchntv Private E-2

I need to back up my computer files
    do I
    1 use an external drive to back up select files(which is easY

2 use cds to back up the whole thing(like the computer asks me to do) but I'd prefer to back it all up on to an exernal drive, which I dont know how to do

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds