Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Spad, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

I was directed here by a colleague, and have been lurking about for a number of months. I have availed myself of the programs and applications listed and found them to be free of any problems - and I tested a fair number of them.

This is well moderated site, and one I would not hesitate to allow my pre-teen grandaughter to frequent. This is a rare thing on the internet in my experience, and I appreciate the time and effort such a site must take.

Well done.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :) Definitely a very helpful community and for the most part Rated PG to PG-13 :p

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I notice you been here before, not alot but before, and many thanks for taking the time to comment and compliments the site, the owners and admins do strive to make this a neutral forum so that all ages and tech knowledges can be happy and comfortable using the site, we decided this many years ago to not neiche the forum for a specific group and IMHO it has worked very well and gained a varied user base.

As for time, indeed it does, but we wouldnt have it any other way :)

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hiya Spad. Yup, this is definitely a very well moderated site, as I've found out for myself in the past. (Only once, it won't happen again, promise.) Stick with MGs, not just for PC repair tips, but also for the devastating repartee. Most of the time, trawling the threads is better than TV. :wave:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds