No HD available on Radeon 6700

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gammon, Jul 15, 2012.

1. gammon

gammon Private E-2

I have an Advent PC with a Radeon 6700HD running Windows 7. My monitor is an LED TV, 24" Bush. I plugged an HDMI to DVI cable from TV to PC and it worked fine. I decided to change to an HDMI to HDMI and got no picture. I switched back to the HDMI to DVI and...no picture(tried all sources on tv). I have tried updating, then uninstalling Catalyst, no joy, I have tinkered with settings, no joy. It WAS working, so I know it can but why not now? Please help!

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

A bit confused here. Your title says no HD (high def?) but your post is talking about using different cables and some working, some not. What are you after? By the way if you have HDMI I would consider using it and resolving that problem so I am starting there.

Found this, scroll to the yellow post:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/332938-33-radeon-6770-hdmi-detected

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds