Messages stuck in Outbox (Outlook 2003)!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Amjad, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Amjad

Amjad Corporal

Hi all,

I have this problem which is new and really annoying.
    Sometimes, messages that I sent using Outlook 2003 are stuck in Outbox and are never sent.

What I'm doing to send the message is really strange:
    I drag the message to Drafts, I then open it and send it from there, then I click on Send/Receive button, and the message is sent!
    Is this logical? I can't find a scientific explanation. By the way when I send/receive, Outlook writes "sending 1 of 1 messages", which means it doesn't try with the messages that are stuck in Outbox anymore!

The account I'm using has no problems, it's on GMail (Google Apps), and I configured it exactly as wanted by GMail.

Please note that I'm not facing this on Outlook Express, actually this started after I upgraded to Outlook 2003 (Is there a connection?)

Will Office SP3 solve it? Do I have to upgrade to Outlook 2007? Is it a problem in Outlook or the mail server?

Please tell me what you think. All ideas are welcome for discussion! :confused:cry

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

Is work offline checked?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds