Extreme reaction to marriage regrets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LauraR, Mar 27, 2014.

1. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I've sort of heard of regretting your marriage the day after the wedding, but damn...you think she's ever heard of divorce?

Killer bride gets 30 years for pushing husband off cliff

I'm pretty sure after one week, it would not have been a very extensive divorce ordeal.

Moral of the story:

If you are in an argument with your spouse and happen to be by the side of a cliff...back away from the edge.:-D
    (yeah, yeah...its very sad, but what the heck?? Who stays close enough to the edge of a cliff to be pushed over while in a fight?)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

30 years vs paying a divorce lawyer... Someone seems to have some anger management issues. And should probably not reproduce. rolleyes

3. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

That is a safe bet. roflmao

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Are you F'ing with me? ARE YOU! OK, go stand over there by the edge of that cliff so I can take your ah....picture.. :-D:-D

5. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

No....I think I will back away slowly now. :-D

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Come on, go stand by the edge of the cliff... :-D What could go wrong?

7. oma

oma MajorGeek

She sure didn't push or poke him with her pinky over the cliff. Thinking of the family who lost their son so unexpectedly. :(

8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Well, I'd say the 30 years will be a pretty good deterrent from her ever having children...hopefully.

I never got the kill your spouse instead of divorcing them thing. I guess if there is a ton of money involved I can see it on some amoral criminal reprehensible level...but 8 day? Lady...there was no money involved here.

9. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

Agreed. This story is hard to identify with. Most sane people will walk away if there are irreconcilable differences. This bride is a whack job.:)

10. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Damn a week? Shouldn't they still be in bed together drinking tequila? Or that after 20 years, I lose track of these things.

11. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

I keep thinking she surly had shown that she had anger issues before the marriage. Right? Poor guy married her anyway. Sad!

12. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Women, marriage and gravity will ruin your day everytime.:-D

13. Oldphil

Oldphil Sergeant

Almost as much attention as Loraina Bobbet!!!!!!!!!

14. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

I read in a previous article that she lured him down there because he wanted to see (this specific spot) then they got in an argument. He turned around to walk away when she shoved him in the back.

It was totally premeditated if you ask me. I don't know why she didn't think an annulment or divorce would be a better option to shoving someone off a cliff.. sick woman.

15. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Just wondering, how would he choose to walk away from her walking towards a cliff. She must have been one evil woman. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds