Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SUBstylee, Nov 11, 2007.

1. SUBstylee

SUBstylee Private E-2

For about the fiftieth time now, I have done a google search for a problem I had, and ended up here. So now I figure I should at least register, as this forum has been so helpful.

I am from Seattle Washington, but currently studying mechanical engineering in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. I have been here for three years, collectively, now. I generally stay home during my free time, and travel when I have three or more days vacation. For work, I substitute in the English department of various schools from time to time. The majority of my income comes from a pension from the US Army, as well as the overflow of my GI Bill, and the scholarship that the Taiwan government gives me. I am married, and not planning on having children until I am secure in a career. Anyhow, thats pretty much all I have right now, as I'm trying not to ramble.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome.:)

Hope to see you posting.

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and a warm welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds