yoog

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tjsxox, Dec 10, 2008.

1. tjsxox

tjsxox Private E-2

I dont know how to use this web site so I was able to post here I believe I have found how to remove yoog from your browsers first delete them from all your browsers search engines use regedit search for yoog delete all that it finds including strings example (553f5cc4-2387-460d-8c9e-8ba34805d13b) yours may be diffident its on left side of screen press f3 and only delete yoog on right side of screen. then go to my computer c:|windows|prefetch and delete everythingl in folder and thats it it even gets rid of the popup window of contextual adds by arsoftinc also search for arsoftinc there is a uninstall program in winsystem32 at least there was one in mine it takes sometime to remove I hope this helps it worked for me and I dont seem to have any other problems with other programs

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums :wave

We have our own malware removal procedures here which we advise people to follow if they are here for help with getting rid of nasties :)

Again...welcome to the forums and enjoy
    Kes

3. tjsxox

tjsxox Private E-2

Hi I think I have tried every malware remover tool on the market to get rid of this yoog serch engine and nothing worked.I worked for days until I stumbled on this folder Prefetch and deleted everything in it and yoog in my reg

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Yes..the trouble is every machine is different ...and what worked for you may not for someone else....plus...one small mistake in that registry and BOOM :cry

Hence.....if 2 people both come to us asking for help in the removal of yoog...we would have them both run the procedures seperately......as every fix is tailored uniquely for that particular machine.

But I do understand that you are only trying to offer help to others :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds