Cant find driver for intel(r) NH 82801 GHM

Discussion in 'Software' started by habibu, May 5, 2008.

1. habibu

habibu Private E-2

Can some body upload or give me the links for all the driver of Asus mother board with intel(r) nh 82801 ghm/gbm chipset
    Thanks in advance

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What is the ASUS Motherboard name? from this we can direct you to the exact drivers for that board. If you dont know the motherboard version name then run this EVEREST and once run click Computer > Summary and just tell us what is next to Motherboard Name.

This motherboard uses that Southbridge chip http://www.asus.com.tw/products.aspx?modelmenu=2&model=1092&l1=3&l2=54&l3=0&l4=0 BUT I would not install drivers from that motherboard unless the components are exactly same, so do tell us your Motherbard version name to be 100% sure of correct driver.

3. habibu

habibu Private E-2

I have attached the system information that i have collected from everest
    please reply as soon as possible

Attached Files:

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Now I know its possibly a Laptop or slimline desktop you have what is make and model number/name? as if your aiming for a southbridge driver, this is likely sound/audio that your after, so as many OEM makers have various specs of hardware in their PCs the correct latop model is needed for accurate driver.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds