Cannot get to MajorGeeks.com

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by comperroruter, Nov 15, 2008.

1. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

I cannot load MajorGeeks.com for some reason. I deleted all cookies but it stops loading half way through and i get the error message. Is the site under maintenance or something?

2. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

Took forever but I got there, the site must have been really busy or something like that.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Lately we have had connection issues and are looking into what is now causing them seems to be a multitude of possabilities, in the past it was some add-ons to VB but still could be the remaining add-ons, server, host or another issue.

Could also knowing how the net is getting busier, the routing your connection takes to the MG server, at times it sok for some and not for others depending on backbone routing.

We are still reviewing speed and accessability.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds