Expanding Folder Icon

Discussion in 'Software' started by Proffasee, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Proffasee

Proffasee Private E-2

I have WinXP, and I have put all my desktop icons on the taskbar. Is there a way that I can make a folder (ie. Tweaking Apps) then put all my desktop short-cuts that are Tweaking utilities in that folder, then when I click on that folder, have it expand (like clicking the start button)? Do you know what I'm saying?

2. dperino

dperino Capt. Caveman

3. Proffasee

Proffasee Private E-2

Hey Star! No kiddin man...actually, I already know how to do that. If you take a look at dperinos link he posted, then look at the screenshot, that's basically what I want to do. Notice how in the screenshot the icons expand like the start menu? That's what I'm talkin about. I'm goin to try this program, thanks dperino for the link. But if you all know of other programs, or ways of doing this, go ahead and post it! Thanks guys! :)

4. Proffasee

Proffasee Private E-2

hmmm...'resource' hogs are no good. I'm about ready to install it right now. I've got 386 so we'll see what happens...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds