How to play or convert WMA files when MSMedia Player says the license has expired?

Discussion in 'Software' started by thesearcher, Apr 28, 2003.

1. thesearcher

thesearcher Private E-2

I just joined so please forgive me if this question has already been asked.

How can I play or convert WMA files when MSMedia Player says the license has expired. I thought I could get around this by converting the WMA to another format like MP3 or WAV but it seems MusicMatch v7.50.3103 and MP3WMAWAVOGG Converterv3.10 interface with MSMedia Player for WMA files and won't convert the files because MediaPlayer is telling them that the license has expired.

Thanks 4 ne help
    thesearcher

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

This means that the file you're trying to play was compiled to the WMA file format which allows a license to be built into it. If you can purhase another licenese and download the file again, you should be ok.. otherwise you need to check your Private Messages.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds