Hello, Folks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cyber Tech, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Cyber Tech

Cyber Tech Private E-2

Thanks, God!! I'm back on the Message Board. Long time since I haven't got on. Can you imagine how hard it is for me to stay on dail-up. I got so sick of tired of surfing on dail-up, I just went berserk!! Fortunately, with almighty's blessing, local internet cafe was recently opened for us, bunch of coffer drinkers to get on the broadband internet.

*sigh*
    I'm so happy to stay on it. What a relief!! :cool: :cool:

2. Cyber Tech

Cyber Tech Private E-2

Yep, that's me!!! ;)

I didn't know you're still on MG. How are you!!?

3. Cyber Tech

Cyber Tech Private E-2

Well, there's a problem with that version of FatTech!! it's not getting smaller!!!!! :rolleyes:

4. Cyber Tech

Cyber Tech Private E-2

I'm already thru with college. Already have my diploma of kickazz degree. Right now, I'm working with Adult Probation Department making sure offenders stay out of trouble.

5. Cyber Tech

Cyber Tech Private E-2

Nah, there's no food in the cafe but coffee!!! That's right I'm drinking best coffee int town.....Mocha Latte, baby!!! Yummy!!

6. Cyber Tech

Cyber Tech Private E-2

Nah, I'm not like that. I just tell them to report to my office for the next office visit. If they don't, I sent a letter to the D.A. to issue a warrant for their arrests.

7. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Yeah, I remember ya! ;) How the heck are you, Robert!

I agree, Dial-up sux, (yay, for broadband, the broader the better!) Hmm...Not "Fat Tech" anymore, not exactly skinny either - Okay I'll go with "Middleweight Tech" ;)

Good deal on finishing your Diploma. Hope all is well.

8. Phantom

Heh!, heh! That's cool Chris. I know I'm not really forgotten (be afraid! :p ). I kinda miss the old time, but things change, heh?

Suffice to say that my old marriage of 23 years is kinda shipwrecked - but on the upside I’m pretty tied up with someone else pretty special in the last three months or so <<Now It's me that's afraid!! :eek: >>. I have to meet "she who must be obeyed" right now actually, for furniture and clothing shopping. Cant help thinking she is trying to lead me somewhere. :rolleyes:

I'll get back to you with the Addy and personal details via P.M. A.S.A.P.

...Blessings to all... :)

9. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

do we need to warn the appartment owners of america, or is it going for china?
    ;)

eric

10. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

SomethingTech! :D Good to see you back. Don't be such a stranger. :)

Phantom! Hadn't heard you had a new love interest. While round one was endless grief, may round two be all it's supposed to be. Congratulations!

11. Phantom

Yes, I've been playing this one "pretty close to the chest", so to speak. ;) I've generally found when something is too good to be true, it's because it usually is. I've learnt to expect nothing from life, that way I'm seldom disappointed or suprised by the outcome. Never ending greif is right, but not by my doing, which makes it al the more dispariging. The is a few lights of hope ahead, very dim and distant lights, but they are there.

I was going to make a thread, keeping my close freinds on-line up to date with my affairs, but thought better of it. Who wants to hear about the enormous dipleasure of my life in recent years, anyway. :rolleyes:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds