Hi Every body

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Grayfox, May 20, 2008.

1. Grayfox

Grayfox Private E-2

im just joining this forum so i can help out the PC world(i do this at work already)

my hobbies include

Playing UT2004
    my username is {Dark}Grayfox

Playing UT3
    IGrayfoxI

playing on BATracer.com
    (Browser based racing game)
    username is IGrayfoxI

playing around with GIMP(still learning how to use it)

made my avatar with it

it has an alpha layer & the forum seems to support it nicely(some hate alphas)

more things involeing UT that will bore you if i continued

lol

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to MGs :)

I love your avatar. Looks great.

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Nice work on the avatar :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. Grayfox

Grayfox Private E-2

Companies uphold high standards and high-profile, high-quality musical fountain, high efficiency, the construction principle, an integrated security system projects for clients to provide optimal services and the best return fountain. Over the years a large number of research and development of fountain products, orders the musical fountain, laser water curtain, fountains, music fountain musical fountain, bright jump-chuen, water movie screen, indoor lighting and other projects, both domestic and foreign access to the fountain sector wide acclaim Fountain. Since the company founder, the Spirit Movement to a good brand image won the trust of the user's musical fountain, good corporate culture created a large number of very enterprising spirit, the spirit of innovation, professionalism and well-trained professional and technical team, China's Fountain Most prestigious industry sets the fountain of manufacturers

translated

WTF?

6. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We get a lot of spam due to our size, but its usually removed within minutes :) Welcome aboard, the forums here are all user volunteer run!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds