Star Trek online Members!!!Security Breeched

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goldenskull, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Hey guy's for you that play STO online you might need too reset your passwords STO just had a major security Breech.And basically reset the game systems.So just a far warning for you all.I would change your passwords.

2. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

What's this? I never heard of it before. Howdo you play?

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

It's an MMO that has been around for a couple of years now.

Thanks for the heads-up, Goldenskull. :)

4. motc7

Sweet mother of all that is holy! I just got into this on Saturday. MAN! Awesome! I never thought I would like this type of gaming, but I guess because it's Star Trek, makes it good.

I am now a Lieutenant and Captain of the USS Arapahoe if anyone from here wants to look me up.

5. motc7

I am totally enraptured by this game! I love STAR TREK DAGGUMMIT!!!!!

I find myself hopelessly delving deeper into the Star Trek Universe. To the point of actually recording a Captain's Log on my Facebook/Twitter accounts.

Star Trek terminology is now becoming part of my Lexicon. Am I hopeless?

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Lt. AND Capt.?

7. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

I am currently playing star trek online aswell. I am now going to reset my password now.

Thanks for the heads up

8. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

@Goldenskull - Good catch on the security issue

I might have to check it out again. I started playing it when it first came out - my sons were all fired up about it. The game play was a bit buggy at first, though, and a lot of the action was too repetitive. There was talk of a major upgrade coming, but I had gotten bored with it by then. The kids bailed long before I did.

I might once again command the USS Ranger!

9. motc7

Yes, I was an Ensign when I took command of the USS Arapahoe.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds