Pogo games. Cannot play the ones where you play with another person

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gloria Bello, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Gloria Bello

Gloria Bello Private E-2

My friend just bought a laptop. She had been playing Pogo games on her desktop PC for several years just fine. Now, with her new laptop she can play most of the games, except ones like Jungle Gin, Spades, Qwerty, etc.
    She has XP, and IE 6.0 (I think).She has turned off the pop up blocker and tried turning off the Windows Firewall (that is all she has at this time, no other Antivirus porgram). Turning off the fire wall did not help.
    She sent Pogo her problem but she has not heard from them.
    Let me know if there is anything else you need to know about her PC.
    She is also going to register here.
    Gloria

2. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

She might have more than one popup blocker. Did she check that?

Also what error does she recieve when shes tryin to play others?

3. Gloria Bello

Gloria Bello Private E-2

She does not get an error message.
    She can play most of the games with her pop up blocker off.
    She is going to register with Geeks. But can you email her at mardigras22@cox.net.
    Is that OK? She is on line as we speak.

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Sure but saying that she cant simply connect does not help. I need to know what happens when she actually trys to go player vs player

5. MarsyDoats

MarsyDoats Private E-2

Hi Gloria, I am a Pogo geek. :D There are 29 games that are POGO CLUB Exclusive. You have to pay the 30 dollar or so membership fee to be able to play Qwerty and Jungle Gin, Canasta and so on. Tell her to go to the Home page at Pogo and see about paying to become a member.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds