I know just enough to be dangerous...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by binkyb, Jul 2, 2006.

1. binkyb

binkyb Private E-2

I'm not completely new to the whole board-posting thing. But I thought this would be a good place to start seeing as how this is my first post on this forum.
    Please don't everyone throw your keyboard at me yet for asking this. :eek: Let me preface the question by pleading for patience and help. My sob story: I have 4 kids under 6 y.o. to run after, and can't spend too much time searching archives to find the answer to this. If a kind soul could simply reply w the link to where I can find this answer, it woud be greatly appreciated.
    I have been 'blessed' with the presence of BonziBuddy on my computer. He's been lying there seemingly undetected by me for probably about 4 yrs., but now I really want to get rid of him for good. I've tried add/remove and Search & Destroy. S&D tells me there are 4 files that cannot be deleted, and they are the ridiculous BB files. Got that link for how to get rid of him? Thx. so much in advance for your help!:)

2. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks!

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds