audio out of sync

Discussion in 'Software' started by hillzy1968, May 15, 2007.

1. hillzy1968

hillzy1968 Private E-2

Greetings and salutations to all who helped resolve my last prob...MANY THANX... and now for something completely different... After havin dl'd a classic Kung Fu movie in rmvb, i converted to dvd for burnin, only to find the audio round about 10-15 seconds behind the film but when played on pc using classic player things are all fine and dandy, any sggestions peeps rolleyes

2. chookers

chookers Staff Sergeant

You mean that when played on a conventional DVD player, the audio is behind? But played on a computer DVD drive, there's no problem? Or are you referring to different programs on your computer?

3. hillzy1968

hillzy1968 Private E-2

Thanx for your reply Chookers, when played as the original RMVB file on the pc everything is a ok, but after converting ( used Winavi converter ) to dvd and played on conventional dvd player audio is way in front of picture,( sorry said it was behind in original thread) i checked the temp dvd file to find where there are normally 2 folders, one for the audio ts and one video ts, the audio is empty, am contemplating using virtualdub as i have read some alternate threads on it but have never used before, is this the way to go? confused

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds