Sever issues

Discussion in 'Software' started by tslocum7, Feb 27, 2004.

1. tslocum7

tslocum7 Private E-2

What is up with the server for AntiVir. Used to be I could get on anytime of the day to update AntiVir without any problems. After spending 9 days trying to update it, I was finally able to do so yesterday and I got the new program version and every other update. But I try to get the new virus definition file, today, Friday, and we're back to having problems trying to connect to this server. If he's having some type of issue, then he needs to get this issue resolved and quickly, cause I'm really getting annoyed at having to set and wait for AntiVir to either connect to the server, or just watch it sit there and do nothing after it does start downloading updates, and then I have to abort the process. I was willing to be paitient for a while, but this is really getting annoying. I think I need to move on to another program, if I'm going to have this kind of hassle trying to keep AntiVir updated.

2. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

No idea what's wrong with it. Might be that recent virus activity has sparked increased traffic.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds