Driver help for Dell Dimension 5150 [Segun_Dada]

Discussion in 'Software' started by Segun Dada, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Segun Dada

Segun Dada Private E-2

pls i need ethernet driver for dell dimension 5150. I also need the VGA driver. The OS are window xp and 2003 server.I shall be expecting your reply, thanks

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Below is driver page for that PC, and XP drivers should be fine also for 2003 Server as based off same platform.

http://support.dell.com/support/dow...MENSION 5150/E510&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

Do install the chipset driver first as that will allow other motherboard hardware to be correctly ID'd and the drivers to be installed without too much hassle.

If you need to finsd out which hardware is installed in those PCs then this free application should be able to assist you in that so that you can get correct drivers as those DELLs do tend to use various hardware components like Ethernet and VGA.

Everest Free

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds