Second life

Discussion in 'Software' started by pint, Jun 12, 2009.

1. pint

pint Private E-2

i like second life but an to change computer and is having trouble with getting it to work it says i need a 32-bit color to run but don't have it any way around this thanks.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What Windows version you using and what graphic card do you have?

As if its asking for 32bit colour then its very likely that you need to update your graphic card driver to latest version, sadly if your using the likes of Intel GFX then this may not be possible.

So let us know your PC make and model if bought from the likes of HP, Sony, Dell etc?

3. SweetShelby

SweetShelby Private E-2

Hi Pint,

I'm on SL as well and have managed to run SL on my "good" computer as well as a very old junky computer I never got rid of as well.

Maybe you could give a little more detail? I don't really understand your question.

If your computer is below SL's recommended standards, it still lets you run it generally, you just have to check a warning box when you log on that lets you know your system doesn't meet their minimum requirements.

Would love to say hello in-world sometime! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds