help finding vista drivers for esystem 1511

Discussion in 'Software' started by MARTY-BOXSTORES, Jun 1, 2010.

1. MARTY-BOXSTORES

MARTY-BOXSTORES Private E-2

hi guys every driver i down load seems 2 be for xp..

the drivers i need is the lan then i can get the rest.

realtex RTL8101E DRIVER

any help on this would be super

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Could you run the following as wonder if the report will give us the motherboard used in this PC or even chipset (Intel, ATi and Nvidia chipsets could use varients on drivers to work with those chipsets) that can help get the most accurate driver for this PC, OEM PCs are a pain at times as while a generic driver will work, in some cases they wont as you need one from the OEM as they customise them at times.

What items in Device Manager have any yellow ! marks, but them as this can hold clues to the Chipset driver needing installed first as that maybe needed to aid the installation of the network LAN driver, in some cases if you just install the network driver it may not work as it needs the chipset first.

4. MARTY-BOXSTORES

got lan working but wireless and sm bus and video are not here is my report thanks in advance

Attached Files:

5. DavidGP

Hi

Try the Chipset from SIS HERE (just need to type the code to download it and click GO) as from looking at the specs of that PC the Chipset is a SiS M672MX and then install the Video driver from the below link, then install any your are missing from same link like media card etc

Other drivers are HERE

6. MARTY-BOXSTORES

cheers for the reply halo but none of those drivers work strange as they are the vista drivers.... any other ideas cheers in advance

7. DavidGP

Hi

Did you get any error messages when installing the drivers and also what yellow ! marks are in Device Manager at this present moment? as those are the official drivers for your hardware, but could be that the OEM influence has stuck and trying to nail exact drivers is needed, will try and locate some.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds