Programs stopped working in 98SE

Discussion in 'Software' started by wraygunn, Jan 4, 2004.

1. wraygunn

wraygunn Private E-2

I am having a problem using a program called Incredimail and also acccessing a web site called www.webcamnow.com. I have successfully used these in the past but have been unable to use them after downloading a program called "Capture It!" When I realized I was having a problem I removed "Capture It!" from my system. I also removed any reference to it in the registry. Still unable to access the web site or open the program I reinstalled my operating system. Alas, no luck.

I am running Windows 98SE ver 4.10 on an Intel Celeron Processor with 256 MB of RAM.

Specific problems
    Incredimail: The program will not open. I can download files to the image gallery, re-install and re-configure the program, but when I try to open the program it shuts down.

www.webcamnow.com: When I attempt to view the webcams or broadcast, an internet browser window will open but nothing comes up. The windows remain blank.

I hope I have provided enough information for someone to assist me. Thanks to anyone who can provide me with some information.

2. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

download spybot search and destroy or adaware from majorgeeks.com, and run one of those.

3. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds