ETrust free or Trial?

Discussion in 'Software' started by traveler723, Feb 22, 2006.

1. traveler723

traveler723 Private E-2

I thought etrust was freeware with one year updates. went online and it was $37?? Did I go in on the wrong path?

Also is AVG, and roboform free indefinately?

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

I believe this is the link to the eTrust you wanted:
    AntiVirus & Firewall - free for one year
    • CA eTrust EZ Armor LE security suite

http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/

If you go to CA's homepage you'll only get a 30-day trial version. However, use the link posted above to get a free copy with a free one year subscription for updates.

The Freeware versions of AVG and AI Roboform are FREE....indefinatly :)

3. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Just checked the antivirus download section on MG's and didn't see etrust listed as a freeware app. As for AVG and roboform, no one can say that they will be free of charge indefinately. Enjoy and use them while you can!:)

4. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Please pardon my above post, as Toni_1947 is correct in the link provided! I was searching etrust and found the same and was going to post such, but seen that it had already been done.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds