Problem with netgear RP614v2 WAN port Statis is ERROR

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pansygirl, Feb 9, 2008.

1. pansygirl

pansygirl Private E-2

My hubby is having an issue with our netgear RP614v2 WAN port. The status is ERROR. We are using a ARRIS Telephone modem, Model TM402p/110. Is there anyway anyone knows to correct this or find out what the error is? He has googled and searched everywhere he know to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We have 6 pcs on our personal Lan, 4 desktops and 2 laptops. We do not have wireless. We do have cable. If you need any other info, please let me know.

Thanks

2. matrixblue

matrixblue Private E-2

If you haven't already solved the problem I would like you to explain the problem in greater detail explaining the layour of your network and what network devices you are using

3. pansygirl

pansygirl Private E-2

I haven't received any help with this matter. Sorry to reply so late, I just found this buried in my Inbox.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds