Empire Total War

Discussion in 'Software' started by David1989, Aug 1, 2010.

1. David1989

David1989 Private E-2

Please help me someone. I bought E T war and installed it. I created a steam account. When I insert my disk and click play it brings me to the steam home and it acts like I havent purchased the game yet. It has previews and such. i bought a boxed copy. I really want to play this game. Im not computer savy at all and I believe it may be a simple problem. I dont know how to get to the campaign screen or anything. Its really frustrating. Someone please help me.:cry

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Total War uses Steam as DRM/anti-piracy, so it's required to have and run Steam while playing the game. After logging in to your Steam account, you go to the option to activate the game on Steam, and register your CD key under your Steam account, that will allow you to run the game.

To register/activate the game, open the Steam client, log in, and go to your Library. Go the "Games", and pick "activate a product on Steam" and follow the directions in the window that comes up. That should be all you need to do.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds