Empire Total War: PLease help me?

Discussion in 'Software' started by brownie1010, Jan 18, 2011.

1. brownie1010

brownie1010 Private E-2

I bought this game about a year ago and finally sold it on ebay last week for £10 and i completly forgot i already used the activation code for it on my pc. I then revcived a message off my buyer saying her son cant play the game because the code has already been used. I have tried completly wiping the game off my pc for her to use the code but it didnt work. has anyone got any ideas what to do or were to get a free code from please?

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

You will find that the code was a one time only so it will not work on another PC.

3. brownie1010

brownie1010 Private E-2

Can you suggest were i can get a new one from wihtout buying a new game?

4. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

You should have a contact number/info in the manual or can be found online, if you contact them with certain numbers they will ask you for, they might (I stress MIGHT, some companies will, others wont) supply you with a serial number that will work for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds