flash video downloader

Discussion in 'Software' started by spockisapimp, Jul 18, 2010.

1. spockisapimp

spockisapimp Private E-2

Anybody know where i can find a good flash video downloader?? My real player browser recorder plugin isn't working good anymore.

2. Caprio

Caprio Private E-2

Well I know that flv player pro can read and download flash video from youtube and similar websitew. Here's the flv player download page if you're interested. I used if for a while and its a pretty good flash player. The only thing is that it reads only flash :\

cant post urls for some reason: flvplayerdownload.org/

3. Locomode

Locomode Private E-2

Or you can use Firefox and use the add-on "DownloadHelper" (there are other add-ons that do the same thing too) which detects all flash content on a web page (ex: youtube) and lets you download it.
    As for players, like Caprio said, there is flv player, but there is also Gom player and VLC player.

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

5. oma

oma MajorGeek

Found this out yesterday about Firefox's DownloadHelper add-on (to my chagrin).
    I installed the above (very limited) beta version and it seems to work well. I'm sure that the author will continue to work at the program since there have been 67 million downloads so far.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds