Here's hoping for the right help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Shanyn, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Shanyn

Shanyn Private E-2

This ADHD girl is hoping for people that can type slow so I can get the help I need. This is just a test the real question will come soon...lol :wave

2. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Test came in fine, and "Welcome to Major Geeks ".:major

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

Ask away.

Be sure to post your question in the correct forum (software, malware, hardware, etc.). If you aren't sure where it goes, just ask here and someone will be happy to guide you.

4. Shanyn

Shanyn Private E-2

Ok I seem to have done something that I see other have done. But, I'm not understanding what the other treads are saying on how to fix it.

I tried to update my 1999 laptop with Win 2k pro to Win xp pro. Now I have two OS and I only want Win xp pro. I don't know how to get all my info from 2K over to XP and it's all just turned into a big mess!!

Please keep in mind that I have no CD/rw or floppy disks and I'm ADHD. So, Please type slowly and bare with me.

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds