Site giving away free

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gods_son_is_me, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gods_son_is_me

gods_son_is_me Private E-2

Anyone can win, just visit the site to see how to win. It's very easy.

If you can, DIGG it as well, please. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
  2. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

I <3 spam

3. gods_son_is_me

gods_son_is_me Private E-2

This actually isn't spam. My site is really doing this contest. Sort of a holiday thing. You should go and participate.

*trying to get some holiday visiters.

4. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Hello there and welcome to MajorGeeks!:major

I edited your post for multiple reasons and do hope you will understand our policy on new(er) members signing up and proceeding to promote their websites re: spammer like behavior. Piggy backing on MajorGeeks traffic really is frowned upon.

I did visit your site however I had extreme difficulty b/c it was putting my browser in not responding mode, possibly due to ads you are running or some other coding issue.

I can understand you are trying to generate traffic, however there are better ways to go about it that won't be viewed in a negative manner.

I could continue to state reasons/MG policies but I think you get the idea? You may find it helpful to review Announcement: Majorgeeks Forum Rules that you agreed to when you signed up. For future reference, this thread can be found at the top of all individual forums.

If you wish to discuss this further you can email me re: my user name at this domain.

Thanks for your understanding!:)
    AbbySue

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds