Itouch and apologies

Discussion in 'Software' started by sylus, Nov 16, 2010.

1. sylus

sylus Private E-2

I did use the search and found some stuff but I couldn't make heads or tails of it so again apologies.

So I had an ipod in the uk..set up a itunes account..loaded it with all my cd's

then went to the states, was there a while and bought an itouch, managed to use sharepod to download my ipod music onto a windows pc then also downloaded all the music onto a disc just in case.

The friends pc died so they got a mac. I had to download the disc with all the music into a new itunes account as itunes wiped the itouch...No probs so far

Now I'm back in the uk and using my vista desktop and noticed of late i keep getting..this video will not play you need to update..I haven't since april

so i go to get sharepod (it's free) to extract the music from my itouch to put into my dektop..it then shows extract files (it didn't before it just loaded) and thats it..nothing after the extract files message????

so How do I get ...bearing in mind this is me and the simplest guide for idiots please....how do i get the music off my itouch onto my vista pc ?

Thanks to anyone who helps...the day already is pants and this is stressing me a bit:cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds