I'm curious but......

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by m79vest36, Feb 10, 2011.

1. m79vest36

m79vest36 Corporal

I am curious that I see that I've been on board here since 2003 & have sent a "THANKYOU" nearly every time to a reply...but I see "O" in my repy box.....why?

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi

I'm not really understanding your question. Are you saying you've used the Private Message system to send 'thank yous'?

If that is the case and you don't have any replies, it would be because the person probably just noted the thank you, but didn't send a reply.

Your best bet to thank people for their help is to hit the 'Thanks' button at the bottom of their post.

3. m79vest36

m79vest36 Corporal

Thanks Laura....didn't really notice that Thanks button! I'll do it in the future.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds