Advent 7094

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sakari, May 14, 2007.

1. Sakari

Sakari Private E-2

Hi every one this is my first time using a forum.My daughter gave me a laptop,and tommorow im having broadband wireless,now my son tells me i might not have capabilities for wireless.please can anyoe tell me if this is already in my computer9if that makes sense lol

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hi and Welcome ;)

I have the exact same notebook. It has not got wireless built in, but you can get a USB adapter for it.

If you got it from PC World it may have had one with it as mine did. If not, you can get one for cheap. Heres a link to one at PC World similar to mine. Its an 802.11g USB 2 adapter, you may get one cheaper if you shop around.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/st...null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=634365&category_oid=

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  4. Sakari

Sakari Private E-2

Hi everyone.thank you for your welcome:) and for the advice for my laptop,will try and find out how much an adaptor is:)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

6. Sakari

Sakari Private E-2

Hi everyone.i just wanted to let you know i got an adaptor for my laptop and am now wireless free :)lol.Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the rainy weather here in the uk(good for the earth we need it).so thank you for your help and greetings.i shall pop on here now and again.Bye for now:wave

7. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Nice one matey good to here! I am glad it helped! Manchester has had crappy weather of late too! Oh to live in Sunny England!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds