HJT Log Readers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pony, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Pony

Pony Private E-2

You probebly see alot of these programs that say they read HJT logs and lol i wrote one myself. I built it using VB6 and want to see if its of any use to more than the few of us that are using it to read logs. (I have been selective about who gets it) because in order to use it you need the ability to read the logs manually, it doesnt tell you how to get rid of anything it recomends nothing except whats good and whats bad (Green = safe Red = threat or suspect)

Here is a screen shot if anyones interested.
    http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Images/SpeedreaderIII.gif

I was told i should share it so i am trying to figure out whats the best way :S

If this is spam move it or remove it sorry

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Is there a demo or is it freeware, ill take a look. Frankly, unless its really good, we wont list it here unless it is freeware. It just seems wrong to charge to help people remove some of these parasites and the community itself started with all free tools. You can reach me at tim@ this website address.

3. Pony

Pony Private E-2

I dont think anyone needs to be charged either its all free 100% and i think its good i just would like more than my small groups opnion :)

Ill send you a message

4. Pony

Pony Private E-2

I sent the program to you :)

5. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds