Lev's Wedding Pictures

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcwomble, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcwomble

mcwomble Private E-2

Hi Lev,
    I know we don't know one another well but was wondering if there are any pics of the big day that you can post for all your friends at MG.
    I really would like to see them.

2. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

Better yet Lev, if you would send me the pics I can compile an album similar to our Haiti pics located HERE. You will have to have some webspace of your own to host the album but I will be happy to compile it and send you all the necessary files.

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

@ McWomble...kinda flattered you have taken an interest in our wedding day, thanks :D

@ Wraith...thanks for your kind offer...your title is correct ;) Actually I already have a photo site where you guys can go to view them.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v509/Atkin/

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Some nice photos there Lev :D

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Thanks mcadam...just a little hobby of mine :)

6. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

You make a very beautiful bride. I wish you both happiness and eternal love.

7. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Lol I've got into photography over the past few months, haven't got much as in the way of kit, but enjoy taking photos and doing the odd editing.

8. chuddds

chuddds Private E-2

am i in the wedding forum ?

9. mcwomble

mcwomble Private E-2

Hey Lev cool pictures.You looked very happy and beautiful on your big day.
    Especially liked the one with the kid and the party poppers!
    (Ok,ok, so I looked at all of them. Yes I don't get out much!) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds