Philips-Nike PSA250

Discussion in 'Software' started by xxjaniexx, Sep 24, 2007.

1. xxjaniexx

xxjaniexx Private E-2

So I have the above mentioned MP3 player. I have used Musicmatch 9.0 to download music to it, but now for some reason it will not work. Now I am aware that Musicmatch is no longer in existence but I have been able to manipulate it to sync my music to it, but now it will not detect my player at all. I want to use WMPlayer to do this, but the music will not play. How can I get this to sync with my device, or is there some other music player I can use? I found : http://www.tigerdirect.com/static/html/MP3Player_CompatibilityGuide2.html that my device is compatible with Itunes and WMP, but can not hear the music once it is sync'd.

I have downloaded all the updated firmware (which is 3 yrs old).

Please help

2. dreamer_vi

dreamer_vi Private E-2

im having the problem same with you but the website you stated i had gone through, for itunes are Nike psa]play 120 n Nike psa]play 60 else WMP are Philips Nike psa [ 128max, Philips Nike psa [ 256max n Philips Nike psa [ 64. Ours is PSA250, its only compatible with musicmatch jukebox which not support by windows vista that im currently using.....pretty sad
    anyone can help?

3. RonaldMoore

RonaldMoore Private E-2

hi..........

Upgrade
    pros
    MUCH CHEAPER
    you get to keep your files

cons
    ??

Clean install

Pros
    A clean Operation system is installed

Cons
    Expensive
    All your previous files are deleted, you have to download them agai

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds