New and would like some help plz

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by katnz, Dec 23, 2007.

1. katnz

katnz Private E-2

Hi, I am having big problems using google (any) search. Almost everytime I go to click on a site that looks right I get redirected about 3 times and end up at a unhelpful link page. I have full cover by McAfee, also put in spyware pc tools which is finding a trojan every time I run it (Downloader.Popuper , CoolWebSearch_XPSystem) I ran the spyware 3 times yesterday with the same results. I am not a expert but can find my way round a puter. If someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    Katrina:wave

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

If you follow all of the steps in the link that Fred_G has provided for you, the experts over in the Malware Removal Forum will help you to get rid of all of that nasty stuff

good luck :)

5. katnz

katnz Private E-2

Ty all for the welcome :) Have a very merry christmas :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds