I really need help-MyFairTunes

Discussion in 'Software' started by IDontGetIt, Jun 28, 2015.

1. IDontGetIt

IDontGetIt Private E-2

I wasnt sure where to post this, Im not sure if this is the right place but oh well.

I am trying to use MyFairTunes, however, I can't get any music onto it. Under Artists and Albums there is nothing. I have tried dragging from itunes but it doesnt work. How do I get itunes files into that program? does it have to do with the version of itunes im using? PLEASE HELP!!!!! (Ask for additional info if needed)

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. IDontGetIt

IDontGetIt Private E-2

Wow thanks, that makes sense. Do you know any other free programs like that I could use?

4. IDontGetIt

IDontGetIt Private E-2

wow that makes sense, thankyou. Do you know any other similar programs that are free? I've tried looking, and all of them only give out free trials, that have time limits (ie. 3 minutes) on how much audio you can convert

5. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

I don't. And DRM removal tools are a debatable issue. Have you tried opening the iTunes files from within myFairTunes?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds