Advanced SystemCare Pro v3

Discussion in 'Software' started by Allmand, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Allmand

Allmand Private E-2

I have been using the Advanced System Care Pro for a couple of months and have it installed on three computers and like it very much, however I am having a problem with each download. After downloading the software I have to reinstall the HP printer Drivers. The printer drivers are deleted on the first running of the program. I have not been able to get the folks at ASC to look into this problem. I would like to recommend this program to all my friends but do not want them to have this problem. Any suggestion out there. :(:(

2. abekl

abekl First Sergeant

This just seems to be one of those frustrating incompatibilities. Nothing you can do about it except complain to IOBit and hope they fix it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds