Keyboard will not work???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by coboy, Mar 3, 2005.

1. coboy

coboy Private E-2

hey all, i hope that someone knows what is going on
    My parents have a computer that up until today has been working fine, however, now the keyboard is not working, all you get when you press a key is a beep from the back of the computer. Ii have already done all that i could to assess if this is a virus problem, but there does not seem to be one in the computer.
    is there anybody here that has ANY idea what it may be. the keyboard works fine on my computer, and the connection is fine on the other computer too.
    any help please is appreciated.
    thanks.

2. bot

bot Private E-2

so to make sure this is not a wireless keyboard and it works perfect on your computer correct.....? ..is this a keyboard with any buttons on the top those quick key buttons ......more info ?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds