Hello to all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by starbuckjunkee, Nov 11, 2006.

1. starbuckjunkee

starbuckjunkee Private E-2

I've finally found a place where I belong! After being called a Major Geek for quite some time now, here you all are lol I just wanted to say that I'm very delighted to be part of such an elite group. Thank you!
    As you can see from my profile, I enjoy art, music, and computers. I paint miniature works of art and sell them online. If you care to check out my online gallery feel free. I sell them on Yahoo Auctions and Ebay just in case some of you would like to purchase any. They are all hand-painted and original. My music tastes are of all types but I prefer to listen mostly to R.E.M., Pearl Jam, and Natalie Merchant. (I own a vast collection of all three artists' releases and some fantastic rare ones) I still enjoy the heck out of going to concerts regarding any of these musicians (which classifies me as a geek also, so I've been told) and then there's my computer interests. I've been online since I was first introduced to AOhell in 1994. I've since improved my capabilities on here and have even moved onto encouraging others' to use their computers for more than just a piece of furniture that they have to dust around. I figured if I can motivate my father to email me, anyone can use the computer.
    I guess that's about all for now,
    Happy computing,
    SBJ

Colorific Studio

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Majorgeeks SBJ :)

Nice artwork btw.

3. abri

abri MajorGeek

hi starbuckjunkee,
    I already noticed your name when you came in today. I LOVE your paintings! So many I'd love to visit in person. Thanks so much for sharing them. I've bookmarked the site.
    abri

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

welcome to MajorGeeks :)

5. starbuckjunkee

starbuckjunkee Private E-2

Thank you for the warm welcome and the wonderful compliments!
    sbj

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds