Love Ya Man and Women

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by darlene1029, Apr 13, 2007.

1. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Yeah I'm still here. The Dr. in LA keeps sending me back for more exercise. Said call him in 3 or 4 weeks. Doing physical therapy twice a week plus 30 min twice a day on my treadmill, I'm tired!!!

Not what I wanted to say though. I have been waiting for the right time to let someone know of injustice done to us last Sept. I saw an add on tv for the local news paper who started blogs. Well I thought, how perfect, will probably find more people like us and get info on what to do, who to write, etc.
    Well I wrote the blog and the response was unreal. I believe if I told my story on the streets I would have been stoned. Mean stuff all through there, nonsense, anonymous people, cruel. No discussions just bickering. Not just me, it's like a Monty Python skit. I would imagine if someone here didn't like me or what I had to say they would never be so cruel as to call me a lier or lowlife. Like I said
    LOVE YA GUYS!

2. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Want us to go beat them up? ;)

3. darlene1029

PLEASE! ;)

4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Help is on the way. Consider it a done deal !!!
    :major:tas:guns:boxing
    Darlene, you know we care about you :heart

5. Solange

Solange Sergeant Major

I always keep my uzis ready in my backpack along with a few health packs and bandaids for emergencies like this, Lara Croft taught me well!

So when do we launch the attack?

I agree with you on the friendliness, there are nasty places out there in the cold world of the internet. Very happy to have found my way here! :)

6. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Keep the SMGs Solange and let the trojans out. They hurt Darlene over the net and that's how we should pay them back :D

7. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Delta Force on way: Mission: Elimination of cyber sub-culture scum by any means. ;)

Take good care of yourself, Darlene, and basically just ignore and treat with the contempt they deserve. Too many people like to hide behind a keyboard, and the relative anonymity of the internet, i.m.o. IRL confrontation, they would probably be pretty gutless. But there are good folk out there, too.

...And yes, we do care! :)

8. darlene1029

Aww, see not a harsh word from anyone. I'm doing all my whining here from now on. :crybaby

9. Natakel

Natakel Guest

I think Phantom is right that too many gutless wonders like to hide behind a keyboard. A pox on all their houses! May their hard drives crash and their CPU fans fail!

I'm glad I found this site too, and the people on it!

You take care of yourself, Darlene, and to heck with those idiots.

:)

10. darlene1029

That should work alright, LOL thanks

11. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

If you really want to see a plethora of ignorance and stupidity, check out the more controversial sections of Yahoo Answers.... I troll through there all the time, but I do it because I seek tolerance through education and try to put that into the context of the questions asked and the idiot responses given.

I do my blog about once a week, for the same reason. I also started my blog because I find myself in a position with no information and figured what the heck, might as well see if anyone else out there responds. Of course, I have the power to eliminate or 'adjust' any comments I feel are inappropriate :)

On top of all that, i Still come here and hang with the crowd cause this is like a big family. You have uncle Tim who is that uncle with the Major Attitude, Uncle CP who gives the spankings, your weird cousin Kodo who no one is ever really sure about and of course me... everyone's favorite black sheep of the family... LMAO!!!

Hey, it's all about having a good time with like minded people and I think that we manage to do a bang up job of that here :)

~C

12. darlene1029

Yes, I have.Worse then that have you ever looked through the discussion portion of the yahoo news. My lord, talk about ignorant and obscene. Most of the time there was no relation to the article at all. Yahoo shut it down under the guise of revamping. ;) :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds