kingston kne30t driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by decadentdog, Mar 29, 2012.

1. decadentdog

decadentdog Private First Class

need the driver for kne30t nic card. Every site I go to wants you to download a download manager. Apparently they don't understand I'm on another pc. Help

2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

What OS is this for. So far the only drivers I have been able to find is for Win9X.

There should be a chip on the card. Maybe Realtek or something else with a number. Can you get that?

3. decadentdog

rtl8029as

4. tgell

This is an XP driver that needs to be installed via the Device Manager. It is not an exe file. Scroll down to the page to 8029AS. Notice that they say it the driver is part of the XP install. But there is also this version.

Windows 2000/ME/XP/2003 5.08 2003/7/1 11k

Unzip to a folder on the desktop of an admin account. Go to device manager, right click your device and under the driver tab, select update driver. Point it to the inf file in the unzipped folder.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=23&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

5. decadentdog

thanks tgell, got it

6. tgell

7. decadentdog

it was all I had at the moment

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds