Resolution problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by eggamagga, Sep 13, 2006.

1. eggamagga

eggamagga Private E-2

Okay, this is a long story, but I'll try. My old compter's mother board fried, and I got another computer, but I didn't like the hard drive on it, it was too small. I took the old hard drive out and put it in the new computer, but now my screen resolution is too small and I can't change it. The bar won't move and I'm stuck in sixteen colors. I tried to look for the video card, but I don't know where it is or what it looks like. any help would be great.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Need the video drivers ......go to device manager and expand display adapters and update the driver ...also with monitor ....the installed drivers where for your other board ....just use your xp cd when it starts the search to update.

3. eggamagga

eggamagga Private E-2

I'll try that, thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds