Importing game save data to another pc

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcadam, Apr 24, 2005.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

OK firstly, I just want to know is it possible for me to use the saved game data from one pc and put it to another pc so I don't have to start over again. To put it blankly, I have 2 copies of Need For Speed Underground 2, don't know why! and just have my new computer up and running and have installed the second copy on here. I'm about half way in the game on the other computer so can I copy the save data over to one of the folders?

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

changed - Problem running the game

When I insert disc 2, the NFS logo comes up, the screen goes a really dark grey/black and then turns properly black and the whole system restarts. Any solutions to this?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds