deleted shared files accidently

Discussion in 'Software' started by lowfire, Oct 25, 2005.

1. lowfire

lowfire Private E-2

Hi, When trying to install print shop version 15 I was asked to uninstall printshop version 12 first. When I initiated the uninstall I was asked if I wanted to delete certain shared files. I said yes, which was probably a big mistake. After that when I tried to install version 15 it would load about 19% and then stall and I would get an error saying component transfer error, and remote access procedure failure. No Error code number. I tried to install countless times to no avail. And when I tried to re-install version 12 I get the same error messages. I tried a system restore, but it wouldn't allow me to restore from any previous date. I tried getting the files out of the recycle bin, but that didn't work. Printshop no longer offers any tech advise for these versions.
    Any suggestions?
    Running system xp
    Thanks, Lowfire.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds